Grain sheller machine crop thresher for different crops
Our machine has the characteristic as following:
1. Used for full feeding shelling work of mature soybean, wheat, rice and sorghum.
2. Matched with walking land wheels which achieves such shelling work - moving in the farm or fixed on site.
3. Do not need to carry out horizontal adjustment to machine body. Suitable for working in hilly area.
4. Long shelling time, high threshing rate, completely separated, lower loss.
5. Twice clean and recycle to increase the cleaning rate of grain.
6. Impurity and non threshing crops will return to roller automatically for re-threshing.
Straw and crop ratio of rice is 1/0~2.4, water content ratio of grain is 15~20%; straw and crop ratio of soybean is 0.5~1.5%, water content ratio of grain is 14~20; straw and crop ratio of wheat is 0.8~1.2, water content ratio of grain is 15~20%.
Under both max continuous feed volume and above condition, main performance of the machine is as following:
1) Non threshing rate:≤1.0%
2) Impurity rate:≤2.0%
3) Total loss rate:≤2.0%(soybean, wheat) ≤3.0%(rice)
4) Breakage rate:≤2.5%(soybean) ≤1.0%(wheat,rice)
5) Production rate(kg/h):1600-3000(soybean), 1000-1500(wheat, rice)
Matched power: four wheel tractor with 24 horsepower above (with power output shaft)
Type: Spike teeth type
Threshing gap: 10-50mm
Whole machine weight: 100-1200kg
Packaging & Shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door,
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving,
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods
4. Delivery time: 7 days for sample, 30 days for batch production
1. Payment: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal
2. MOQ: 1pc
3. Warranty : 1 year
Q: Could you please offer more information about the product, and offer a quotation for reference?
A: Yes, sure. Please let us know your detailed request about the machine and we will recommend suitable ones to you for chosen; or we provide some similar items via email for your reference.
Q: The price is a little higher than my target, could you please offer some discount?
A: Yes, we will do our best to meet your budget by calculating the benefit, or changing the components, or by other payment. We can discuss with each other to find out a win-win solution.
Q: May I purchase one unit only, or place mix order?
A: Sure, one is acceptable, and you can mix different models as you like.
Q: Shall I need to carry out the running-in before putting it into use?
A: Yes, please carry out the idling running-in step and loading running-in step both for 30mins both. If there is no scrape, deviation, or any other abnormal condition, then you can put the machine into use.
Q: What kind of crops can your machine used for?
A: Such as soybean, wheat, rice and sorghum.